An ordinance is a law passed by the Town of Mt. Olive Mayor and Board of Aldermen. Ordinances for the Town of Mt. Olive may be found below.
If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call City Hall and we will be happy to help you.
- Ordinance No 404: Dog Ordinance
- Zoning Ordinance
- Noise Ordinance
- Vehicle Storage and Parking Ordinance
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Mobile Home Ordinance-Amendment No: 405
- Alcoholic Beverages Ordinance No: 410
- Ordinance No 411: Property Maintenance
- Ordinance No 412: TRANSIENT VENDORS/PEDDLERS
- Ordinance No 413: Tobacco Ordinance
Frequently Asked Questions
May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?
No, not at the current time due to dry conditions in our county. Please contact city hall if you have any questions.